Registered Building Surveyors
How to lodge PBS documentation with Council
a) online using the online portals below or
b) by post with a cheque included for payment when required.
Section 30(2) of the Building Act requires that payment must be made at the time of lodgement. Any Section 30 documentation received without payment will be returned as not being compliant with Section 30(2) of the Building Act. This includes:
- Documents sent via email with credit card numbers - Council cannot use credit card numbers sent via email to make payments, this is not secure. Credit card payments must be made using the online portals below.
- Documents sent with a request for an invoice.
- Lodge a section 80 building notification
- Lodge a section 30 building permit and plans. As part of the application process, the fee is paid online by Visa or MasterCard.
- Lodge a Certificate of Final Inspection and/or Occupancy Permit.
- Lodge Miscellaneous documents associated with a Section 30. eg variations, extensions of time etc.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services before you lodge online. As a registered user, you don't need to re-enter your personal information and can keep track of requests and applications on any device.
If you require assistance, please contact the City Development Branch at Council on 9240 1111.