Building forms

This page is best suited for people who know exactly which form they need to download.

If you don't know which form you need to complete, we recommend you browse through pages in the building, renovations and extensions section of our website for further details.

Copy of building permit plans

Building permit forms

Swimming pool and Spa Registration form

Demolition forms

Property information forms

See property information for other property information options.

Public protection forms

Report and consent forms

You need to fill in:

  • The Part A general application form, and
  • A Part B form for most report and consent applications.

Part A general application form

Part B forms

Adjoining owners comment forms

Request for consent of Council as Public Land Manager

Enforcement forms