Coburg Town Hall
Coburg Town Hall is located at 90 Bell Street, Coburg, approximately 500 metres from Sydney Road.
- 350 banquet style
- 400 theatre style
- 600 standing
Facilities and equipment
- disability access and toilets
- adjoining Concert Halls
- 20 small tables
- 12 large banquet
- 35 trestle tables
- 400 chairs
- public address system including a microphone
- large stage with drawback curtains and a proscenium arch
- commercial kitchen
- hot water urns
- Coburg Town Hall hourly rate: $173.00 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Coburg Town Hall daily rate: $1,635.00
- Coburg Town Hall and kitchen hourly rate: $184.00 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Coburg Town Hall and kitchen daily rate: $1,732.00
- Coburg Town Hall, kitchen and concert halls hourly rate: $246.00 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Coburg Town Hall, kitchen and concert halls daily rate: $2,328.00
Prices effective until 30 June 2021 inclusive of GST.
The facility must be cleaned and vacated by 1:00 am.
The penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
Public liability insurance
- $29.85 public liability insurance is available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
- $1,194.15 bond for events deemed high risk
Tentative booking request
- Check availability and request a booking online for Coburg Town Hall Requests must be made at least 6 weeks before your event.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking from and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request. Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Two minute walk from Bus Route 513 and others at the stop on Bell Street (200m).
Ten minute walk from Coburg train station on the Upfield train line (800m).
Free public car park in Urquhart Street, behind Coburg Town Hall.