Arts Activation Grant Program
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the Australian arts and culture sector, with local artists and arts organisations reporting considerable financial hardship due to event cancellations and loss of income.
We recognise the challenges the sector is currently facing and have established the Flourish: Arts Recovery Grants as a once-off grant program to support the local sector during this crisis. These grants have been designed to help the arts and culture sector of Moreland flourish. This grant program will temporarily replace the 2020/2021 Arts Activation and Arts Investment Grants.
Learn more about the Flourish Arts Recovery Grant program.
The Arts Activation and Arts Investment Grants program will resume in 2021/2022.
Arts Activation Grants
Arts Activation Grants offer funding and skill-building opportunities to support community-led ideas, big and small, which engage Moreland's community with the arts.
Objectives of the Arts Activation Grants
- Build connection and pride in place through community led arts and cultural activities
- Support and encourage more people to engage with arts and culture in Moreland
- Build and support local capacity to develop and deliver quality arts and culture activities
- Activation grants - up to $8,000 for one-off activities.
- Annual events - funding for up to three consecutive years, up to $8,000 per year, for events that can demonstrate they have delivered the objectives of the grant program for two or more consecutive years.
How to apply for an Arts Activation Grant
Details of the 2021 grant round will be posted here in the future.
Other funding opportunities
For information on other available Moreland City Council grants, head to the Community Grants program page.