Ross Street, Armstrong Street, Ryan Street and Batman Avenue, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
In 2018-19 Council reconstructed Ross Street (Gaffney Street to Rogers Street), Armstrong Street, Ryan Street and Batman Avenue, Coburg.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel.
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of and timelines
- Budget: $860,000
- Construction start date: December 2018
- Construction end date: August 2019