Vale Street, Pascoe Vale - Road reconstruction works
Council has reconstructed Vale Street, Pascoe Vale.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels were altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Reconstruction of the road pavementand laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 105 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $320,000.
- Construction start date: May 2018
- Construction end date: July 2018