Charles Mutton Reserve, Fawkner - Precinct Plan
Charles Mutton Reserve is a key active recreation reserve in Fawkner. It offers two football and cricket ovals, netball courts (completed), tennis courts, lawn bowl greens, walking paths and a playground, and public toilets.
Consultation on the Proposed Precinct Plan
Council sought submissions on the revised Precinct Plan, which assisted in formulating the Charles Mutton Precinct Plan (PDF 12Mb) which is being presented for a decision at the Council meeting on 11 July 2018.
- October and November 2017 - Community and stakeholder engagement to understand issues and opport
- November 2017 to February 2018 - Draft plan prepared
- March 2018 to April 2018 - Draft plan presented for public feedback
- May 2018 - Update plan based on feedback and finalise report
- July 2018 - Final precinct plan to be presented to Council
Download the Charles Mutton Precinct Plan (PDF 12Mb).
There are some documents that are only available as PDFs on this page. If you have trouble opening or viewing a PDF document, you can contact us through our contact web page and we will arrange to provide the information in a format that suits your needs. You can also go to our accessibility web page to find out further details.