Lygon Street, Coburg - Road Reconstruction Works
In 2016-17 Council reconstructed Lygon Street, Coburg between Moreland Road and Moore Street.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 185 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $305,700
- Construction start date: April 2017
- Construction end date: June 2017
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.