Kirbister Street, Pascoe Vale - Road reconstruction works
In 2016-17 Council reconstructed Kirbister Street, Pascoe Vale between Gaffney Street and Lyking Street.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Reconstruction of the road pavement and laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 280 m
Budget and timelines
- Total Project Cost: $510,000
- Construction start date: November 2016
- Construction end date: February 2017
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.