Beckley Street, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
Council completed the reconstruction of Beckley Street, Coburg in March 2015. The works were undertaken by ADP Constructions Pty Ltd and comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and associated pits including connection of house drains into the new drainage system.
- Construction of new concrete kerb and channel, footpath and vehicle crossings.
- Reinstatement of nature strips to match new kerb levels.
- Lay new asphalt road pavement.
- Total length is 240 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $267,410
- Construction start date: November 2014
- Construction end date: March 2015
Beckley Street before reconstruction Beckley Street during reconstruction
Beckley Street after reconstruction
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.