Prendergast Street, Pascoe Vale South - Road reconstruction works
In 2015-16 Council reconstructed Prendergast Street, Pascoe Vale South.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in July 2015.
The works included:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits
- Widening of the road by 300mm so as to allow vehicles to park on either side of the road and still allow through traffic
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be raised to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties
- Laying a new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total Length: 385m
Budget and timeline
- Budget: $553,650
- Construction start date: January 2016
- Construction end date: 13 May 2016
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.