Business parking permit renewal
Council sends renewal notices in the mail or via email for business parking permits.
After you pay the renewal fee, your parking permit is automatically renewed.
- Renew a business parking permit online by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'Application number' on your renewal statement.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services to access My Accounts. As a registered user, you can keep track of requests and applications on any device and don't need to re-enter your personal information.
Other ways to pay
Pay by phone
Pay business parking permit with a Visa or MasterCard over the phone 24 hours using Council's secure automated system.
- Phone 9240 1111 and press 1 for phone payments. Then press 7 to pay 'licencing tax invoices' and follow the voice prompts.
- You will need to provide the ‘Application number' located on your renewal statement and your Visa or MasterCard details.
Pay by post
- Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice and mail it with your cheque or money order to Merri-bek City Council, Locked Bag 10, Merri-bek 3058, before the due date.
- Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the invoice for your records.
Pay in person
- Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre.
- You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.