One-off service fee payment
Fees you can pay as a one-off service fee
- Four year old kindergarten enrolment registration fee
- Compost bin fee
- Planning photocopies fee
- Temporary or mobile food premises fee
- Animal registration adjustments
- Freedom of Information fee
- Impound goods fee
- Parklet fee
- Pay a one-off service fee by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'reference number', for example GW/1234 or TEMPFOOD/1111, located on your invoice.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services to access My Accounts. As a registered user, you can keep track of requests and applications on any device and don't need to re-enter your personal information.
Other ways to pay
Pay by post
- Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice or order form and mail it with your cheque or money order to Merri-bek City Council, Locked Bag 10, Merri-bek 3058, before the due date.
- Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the invoice or order form for your records.
Pay in person
- Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre.
- You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.