Building, planning, road or asset permit fee payment
Fees you can pay as an application fee payment
- Asset protection permit
- Building permit
- Development contributions plan levy
- Drainage connection permit
- Food business pre registration or new registration fee
- Green waste bin invoice
- Health related business pre registration or new registration fee
- Planning scheme amendment
- Planning advertising
- Report and consent
- Roadside trading permit fee
- Subdivision advertising fee
- Temporary road occupation permit
- Vehicle crossover permit
- Pay an application fee for many building, planning, road or asset permit applications through the Council website by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'Invoice reference number' located on your invoice.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services to access My Accounts. As a registered user, you can keep track of requests and applications on any device and don't need to re-enter your personal information.
Other ways to pay
Pay by post
- Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice and mail it with your cheque or money order to Merri-bek City Council, Locked Bag 10, Merri-bek, Victoria 3058, before the due date.
- Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the notice for your records.
Pay in person
- Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre.
- You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.