Current COVID-19 restrictions
Information last updated: 11 June 2021, 8:40am
From 11:59pm on Thursday 10 June 2021, if you live in metropolitan Melbourne:
- There are no restrictions on the reasons to leave your home but staying COVIDSafe remains important.
- You cannot have visitors to the home.
- You cannot travel more than 25km from your home except for work, care, study or to travel your nearest vaccination centre. Travel into regional Victoria is not permitted, except for a number of limited reasons – work, education, care and caregiving, and to get vaccinated (if this is your nearest vaccination location).
- Face masks are mandatory indoors and outdoors.
- Restrictions follow you, for example if attending a funeral in regional Victoria that funeral must apply metropolitan Melbourne rules.
- If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild you must
These restrictions may be subject to further changes.
For the latest advice please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website.
For translations of the current restrictions, visit the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) web page on translated resources.